Download firmware for digital rifle scopes and binoculars (firmware being the built-in software that runs your devices). Before proceeding please read instructions below. No downloads are available for products that are not listed.IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Please note that a compass calibration needs to be performed after installing the Firmware that activates the ATN Radar on your device.
Before powering up your unit for use:
- Verify the current FW version that is on your device.
- Download current Firmware update according to the "Update Instructions." If your Firmware is up to date, skip these download instructions and proceed to step 3.
- Please note that a compass calibration needs to be performed after installing the Firmware that activates the ATN Radar on your device. Please perform the calibration as outlined in your manual and away from any SMF devices, perferably outside.
UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS FOR X-SIGHT 5
- If your X-Sight 5 has firmware where the last three digits are less than 476 please call us at 8009102862 option 2 or contact email@example.com or follow this link: ATN RMA: Customer Service, Repair & Contact Center for Warranty so that we can further assist you.
- If your X-Sight 5 has firmware where the last three digits are 476 or higher, proceed to update your device using the below steps:
- a. Put the microSD card in the scope while it is off and format the card in the system settings menu.
- b. After that, turn your scope off, take the microSD card out, and put it into your computer.
- c. Download the firmware file xsight_5_5_1_05_706.bin to your computer from the ATN website.
- d. Upload it in the root directory of the microSD card (i.e. out of any folders).
- e. Remove the SD card from the PC and insert it in the scope (the scope must be turned off), then turn on the device.
- f. Wait until the device boots up and confirm the dialog message to start updating.
- g. Wait for the process to finish and your device will restart automatically.
- h. Your device is updated.
If you are experiencing problems loading your ATN smart products Firmware using the micro SD card. We have another option for you. You can use your products USB-C port to load the needed and latest ATN Firmware update to your ATN smart product. Also, this program may assist you in the following instances ie: black screen, freezing, none responsiveness of buttons, firmware not loading correctly, etc.ATN factory restore firmware setup