Download firmware for digital rifle scopes and binoculars (firmware being the built-in software that runs your devices). Before proceeding please read instructions below. No downloads are available for products that are not listed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Only install firmware specific to your device. Installing the wrong firmware could damage your unit and/or void the warranty.
- Download the ***.bin file and copy to your microSD Card – root directory
- Insert the card into your device.
- Turn ON the scope.
In the "Firmware Update" dialog box select "OK" to start the update.
If the device does not restart within 30 seconds after reaching 100%, remove and re-insert the batteries and power-up the device.
When the update counter reaches 100% the device will automatically restart.
You must make sure that the batteries in the device are fully charged before updating. In the event of a power failure during an updated the device may need to be sent back to the factory for service.
- Once the device is powered up it will enter self configuration mode, followed by WiFi configuration.
- After completing both configuration phases it will automatically restart and will be ready for use.
- Added NP-R2 MOA reticle
- Disabled "USB Mode" dialogue notification. By default device goes to power supply mode, when using external power source
- Added warning message when ballistic compensation is active
- Ballistic compensation
- WiFi video streaming
- Zoom while ballistic calculator enabled
- Device streaming in X-sight II, when mobile application loses connection
- Some devices crash, when USB cable is connected during Firmware update
- Sleep mode wake up - Disabled sleep mode temporarily
- Widget artifacts 2
- Reticle image overlay
- Ability to change reticle style on mobile device
- Ability to change sensitivity in day mode
- Crash after pop-up message on high zoom