ATN BRAND MATERIALS
By downloading these materials you are agreeing to review and adhere to the standards outlined in the Corporate Brand Standards Document linked below. ATN Corp. reserves the right to deny usage of these materials at any time for any reason.
- ATN Logo & Slogan (.zip, 790kb)
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT AND USEFUL INFORMATION
These materials may not be reproduced except for private personal non-commercial use by individual users and may not be distributed publicly, archived or otherwise used in any medium whatsoever except with prior express written permission of ATN Corp.
- All Images of ATN Devices (.zip, 58 Mb)
- All Specifications (.zip, 25 Mb)
- All User Guides (.zip, 24 Mb)
ABOUT THE ATN API
You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. ATN reserves the right to bar any such activity.
U.S. Minimum Advertising Price Policy - MAP
American Technologies Network Corp. (ATN) is an industry leader of Night Vision, Thermal and HD Optics and is proud of its role in pioneering products used in Sport, Commercial and Military applications.We recognize that our high-quality dealers and authorized Resellerrs (the "Resellers") invest time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through knowledgeable staff andcompelling vendor presentation. To support our Resellers'efforts, ATN wishes to establish policies that allow Resellers to earn the profits necessary to maintain the high level of customer excellence people have come to expect from ATN resellers.To protect the investment of our high-quality Resellersand ATN'sbrand reputation, we have unilaterally adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY("MAP Policy").ATN established this MAP Policy due to the fact that Reseller advertising and sales practices that promote ATN products primarily on the basis of price couldbe detrimental to Resellers' service and support efforts and ATN's competitive position. Such activities can be harmful to ATN's brand, reputation and competitiveness, and allow some Resellers to take advantage of the service and support of others. ATN believes that these practices are unfair and thus discourages such efforts.ATN, in its unilateral discretion, will not do business with any Reseller, as to the products covered by this MAP Policy, if that Reseller intentionally advertises and MAP Product below its MAP. ATN is confident that this program will strengthen its competitiveness and benefit all its Resellers.
- Policy Statement
American Technologies Network Corp., in its sole discretion reserves the right to discontinue doing business with any Reseller that advertises any product(s) covered by this MAP Policy at a price lower than the MAP.
- The products covered by this policy are listed in Section 5 ("MAP Products"). ATN may in its sole discretion modify this list from time totime.
- ATN recognizes that Resellers are free to make their own decisions to advertise and sell any ATN product at any price they chose, without consulting or advising ATN. Similarly, ATN will exercise its right to make its own decision regarding the ATN Authorized Reseller Program supplemental marketing materials, point-of-purchase displays, product allocation, new product availability, or future promotional, joint marketing, or sponsorship programs.
- The MAP Policy applies to advertised prices, not the price at which MAP Products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual in-store, online,or over the telephone.
- ATN believes in maintaining a well-regulated and fair marketplace for all its Resellers. Please see the FAQs for more information on the MAP Policy and enforcement.
- Advertising Guidelines
- The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television,radio, and public signage, as well as Internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media.
- The MAP Policy does not apply to solely on premisesor in-store advertising that is not distributed to customers.
- Website features such as "click for price", automated "bounce back" pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forms, and automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer's shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the Reseller (rather than by the customer) and thereby constitute "advertising" under this MAP Policy.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may "call for price" or "email for price", or to use similar language, specifically with respect to ATN Products, so long as no price is listed.
- This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which ATN determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for "group purchases" and the like.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the Reseller has "lowest prices" or will match or beat its competitors'prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the Reseller does not include any advertised price below the MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
- From time to time, ATN may permit Resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP. In such events, ATN reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP with respect to the affectedproducts for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all Resellers of such changes.
- From time to time ATN may offer a direct manufacturer's rebate to customers. In such events, it shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise the availability of manufacturers rebate, provided that:
- the advertisement includes a MAP-compliant price, the rebate amount, and the net price after manufacturer's rebate in the same type size and style;
- an asterisk is placed next to the net price after manufacturers rebate; and
- "after manufacturer's rebate" appears in the same area of the advertisement as the advertised product.
"Bundling" or advertising ATN products for sale with other products will violate this MAP Policy when:
- the advertisedprice of the bundlerepresents a discount ofgreater than 15% of MAPof the included product(s); or
- the product(s) bundled with MAP Products include words, packaging, graphics, or other indicia thatmay create customer confusion as to the source and/or description of the product(s).
Gift cards, coupons, points, or other incentives thatare contingent on the purchase of a MAP Product will violate this MAP Policy when:
- the advertisedprice of the MAP Product,including the value of any gift cards, coupons, points, or other incentives provided, represents a discount of greater than 15% of the MAP; or
- the advertised priceof the MAP Product(s)represents a discount of greater than 15% of the MAP after taking into consideration any contingent future purchase.
- Rebate programs from ATN are exempt from this policy.
- "Bundling" or advertising ATN products for sale with other products will violate this MAP Policy when:
- If a Resellerwith multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy at any one store location, or on any associated website, then ATN will consider this to be a violation of the Reselleras a whole.
- ATN will terminate anyReseller whenATN reasonably believesthat Reseller hasintentionallyviolated the provisions of this MAP Policy
- ATN's Map Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP Policy has occurred.
- The MAP Policy will be enforced by ATN in its sole discretion and without notice. ATN neither solicits nor will it accept any assurance of compliance with the MAP Policy from any Reseller or other party. This MAP Policy is not negotiable and will not be altered for any individual Reseller.All questions related to this MAP Policy should be directed to: email@example.com. No ATN employee or agent is authorized to modify, interpret, or grant exceptions to this MAP Policy; solicit or obtain the agreement of any person to comply with this MAP Policy; or otherwise discuss any aspect of this Policy with any Reseller, including that Reseller's or anotherReseller's compliance with the terms of the MAP Policy.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE FORM Policy
The U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls regulate our products. Due to this we kindly request that you read the below paragraphs regarding export regulations.
If you should have any questions or require additional information regarding export regulations please contact our knowledgeable and experienced staff or contact the:
U.S.Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Office of Exporter Services: (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of State
Office of Defense Trade Controls
Response Team: (202) 663-1282
Export of night vision, thermal and optical sighting equipment (including user manuals) is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations Part 730. Some of this equipment may require a license for export or reexport from the United States.Any export of equipment by ATN to a purchaser outside of the United States will be made in strict compliance with U.S. export control laws;diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
It is the purchaser’s/dealers responsibility to request and obtain any required export licenses for the subsequent export or reexport of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met.In addition, subsequent transfers of any ATN products to individuals or entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list, Specially Designated Nationals List, Entity List, Unverified List or Nonproliferation Sanctions list, as well as sales or transfers to Embargoed Countries, are strictly prohibited. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to be aware of these Lists, websites for which are attached to this form.
By deciding to sell/market or purchase ATN products you unilaterally confirm that you understand thatallof the products obtained from ATN Corp. are subject to one or more of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce. I understand that it is unlawful to export or re-export, or to attempt to export or re-export, any of these products, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining anylicense or written approval required fromthe Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.You further understand that sales or transfers of any ATN products to individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced below are strictly prohibited.
Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries
Denied Persons list: http://www.bis.doc.gov/dpl/Default.shtm
Unverified list: http://www.bis.doc.gov/Enforcement/UnverifiedList/unverified_parties.html
Entity list: http://www.bis.doc.gov/Entities/Default.htm
Specially Designated Nationals list: http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/sdn/
Debarred list: http://pmdtc.org/debar059.htm
Nonproliferation Sanctions: http://www.state.gov/t/isn/c15231.htm
Embargoed Countries (see part 746): http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html or http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs/index.shtml