SEE NATURE AFTERHOURS
Featuring the same image clarity and detail you’ve come to depend on in the H-Series monocular, FLIR’s new H-Series Bi-Ocular Thermal Imaging Camera brings your other eye into play. Featuring a full coverage eyepiece, inter-ocular adjustment, ergonomic comfort, and the unrivaled performance that only FLIR’s high resolution thermal cores can deliver, the H-Series Bi-Ocular is a must-have for extended patrols, covert surveillance, critical infrastructure protection, and high-threat security missions.
Employing a 320x240 FLIR Thermal Imaging
core with advanced image-processing algorithms, the H-Series Bi-Ocular provides crisp, clear thermal video day and night, and is the perfect addition to our fieldproven H-Series monocular camera line-up. All H-Series cameras allow officers to see in total darkness, through smoke, dust, and light fog, as well as through light camouflage and foliage in any lighting conditions, providing a clear tactical advantage.
- Extended Range Options: The BHS-X Command model bi-ocular provides excellent long range viewing with sharp 320 x 240 native resolution in the viewfinder, and a 2x digital e-zoom step to 160 x 120.
• Enhanced Lens Surfaces: Raised rubber sleeves and captive low-profile lens caps help protect your lens investment as well as providing excellent grip/sensitivity.
- Enhanced Lens Surfaces: Raised rubber sleeves and captive low-profile lens caps help protect your lens investment as well as providing excellent grip/sensitivity.
- Faster Power & Battery Swap: A quick release hot-shoe literally makes access to AC power a “snap”, and a latched battery door provides fast and easy access to exchange or recondition batteries.
- One-Touch Recording: The ability to capture both photos and video is standard on all Scout Bi-Ocular models. One-touch recording frees up hands to focus and zoom during an exciting event to get the best video possible.
If you are serious about the great outdoors, why limit your opportunity to only the daylight hours? Experience nature in vivid detail 24/7 with the Scout Bi-Ocular.
Due to FLIR regulatory limitation, 30Hz H Series cameras can only be sold to Law Enforcement Agencies. Law Enforcement Agencies are defined as government, municipal local, state, and Federal agencies which have enforcement activity.
|Frame Rate||30 Hz|
||320x240 VOx Microbolometer|
|Waveband||7.5 - 13.5 μm|
|Start-up from Stand-by
||< 1.5 seconds|
|Image Processing||FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement|
|FOV||5° x 3°|
|(320 x 240)|
|E-Zoom FOV (Resolution):|
|2x||6.5° x 5° (160 x 120)|
|Built-In Display||Color VGA LCD Display|
|External Video (via RCA jack)||320 x 240 NTSC|
|File Storage/Data Transfer|
|Still Image / Video Format||JPEG / AVI (320 x 240 resolution)|
|Still Image / Video Storage||SD or SDHC Card|
||15.6” x 6.5” x 3.1”
|Battery Type||4 AA Batteries; NiMH (included), Li-Ion , or Alkaline|
|Battery Life (Operating/ Stand-By)||4-6 Hours / 120 hours on NiMH batteries|
|Rating||IP-67 (with lens attached only)|
|Operating / Storage Temp.||-4°F – 140°F (-20°C – 60°C) / -40°F – 167°F (-40°C – 75°C)|
|Detect Man (1.8 m . 0.5 m)||2,075 m|
|Recognize Man||540 m|
|Detect Vehicle (2.3 m x 2.3 m)||5,300 m|
|Recognize Vehicle||1,500 m|